Client Trials and Modified Vehicle Assessments in the Time of Covid-19
Ali from Mobility Engineering and Brad Williams from Williams Occupational Therapy come together to talk to us the changes that Occupational Therapists and clients face during the time of Covid-19.
The way we conduct client trials and vehicle assessments have drastically changed during the course of the pandemic, we have had to update the way we manage ourselves as well as our clients.
Ali and Brad will discuss a variety of issues including:
- Conducting product trials during COVID 19
- Performing vehicle assessments.
- Hygiene standards during trials.
- Community access for people with special requirements.
- The effects isolation has had on individuals within the mobility community.
Watch the full webinar below:
Ali and Brad will be having another webinar to discuss the world of mobility solutions in the time of Covid-19. The webinar will be on this Friday, August 28, 2020 and we would love for you to join us!
Just click the button above to register to the webinar. Oh and did we mention that it’s totally FREE? So what are you waiting for? Click that button now and we’ll see you in the webinar!