At Williams OT, we concentrate our resources and expertise on being the best providers in these niche areas
- Occupational therapy driver assessments for light vehicles, heavy vehicles, motorcycles and machinery.
- Learner driver assessment and rehabilitation training for those with a disability.
- Experienced driver rehabilitation and training for drivers with a disability.
- Vehicle equipment and modifications to assist in overcoming physical disabilities for driving.
- Assessment and prescription for assistive technology centred around mobility, such as wheelchairs, seating and mobility devices.
- Home modifications and access assessments.
At Williams OT we concentrate our resources and expertise on being the best providers in these niche areas.
Williams OT prides itself on the following core differences:
- Reputation as a leader in the field of driving, community mobility as a passenger, disability mobility, disability access.
- Advanced expertise, with knowledge, skills and experience in driving, mobility and access.
- The hub of information and solutions. We pride ourselves on working towards individualised solutions with superior connections and relationships with providers.
- We assist the client throughout the entire journey from uncertainty and confusion to solutions over a lifetime.
- NDIS registered.
- Training videos, and promotion and advocacy for the profession.